Frienship Quotes

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus

Friends are born, not made.
Henry B. Adams

A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.
Robert Hall


Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
Oprah Winfrey
 
The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau


Friends are the sunshine of life.
John Hay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ala bumbaaa... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino